重点单词和短语
dinner /'dɪnɚ/ 正餐;晚餐 n
restaurant /'rɛstrɑnt/ 餐厅 n
particular /pɚ'tɪkjəlɚ/ 特定的;特别的 adj
recommend /'rɛkə'mɛnd/ 推荐 v
fantastic /fæn'tæstɪk/ 极好的 adj
steak /stek/ 牛排 n
expensive /ɪk'spɛnsɪv/ 昂贵的 adj
group-purchase /ɡrup 'pɝtʃəs/ 团购
acceptable /ək'sɛptəbl/ 可接受的
实战对话
Cora: Honey, what do you want for our dinner?
宝贝,你晚餐想吃什么?
Jack: I've no idea. Do we cook it by ourselves or go out?
我没想法。我们自己做还是出去吃?
Cora: I'd like to go out. We have cooked for a whole week, and I'm a little bit bored.
我想出去吃。我们已经自己做了一周的饭了,我有点儿烦了。
Jack: OK. Then which restaurant do you prefer?
好吧。那你想去哪家餐厅?
Cora: Nothing particular. Why don't we search the Internet and see what other people recommend?
没有什么特别的。为什么我们不上网搜搜别人推荐的是什么呢?
Jack: Good idea. Ah! This guy say there is a restaurant serves very fantastic steak. Do you want to have a try?
好主意。啊!这有个人说有一家餐馆做的牛排很棒。你想去尝尝吗?
Cora: I like steak. But it seems a little bit expensive.
我喜欢牛排。但是,好像有点儿贵。
Jack: Let me see. There is group-purchase information. It charges only 98 yuan for two. What do you think?
让我看看。有团购呢,两个人只要98元,怎么样?
Cora: That's acceptable. Let's go!
这还可以接受。咱们走!
Jack: OK.
好的。
作业精选
1. We have cooked for a whole week, and I'm a little bit bored.
我们已经自己做了一周的饭了,我有点儿烦了。
2. Why don't we search the Internet and see what other people recommend?
为什么我们不上网搜搜别人推荐的是什么呢?
3.There is grouppurchase information. It charges only 98 yuan for two.
有团购呢,两个人只要98元。