第8课:A present for my niece 给侄女的一份礼物

2019-12-31

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

重点单词和短语

niece /nis/ 外甥女;侄女 n

hear of /hɪr əv/ 听说

Barbie dolls /'bɑrbi dɑls/ 芭比娃娃 n

suggestion /sə'dʒɛstʃən/ 建议 n.

digital /'dɪdʒɪtl/ 电子的;数码的 adj.

best seller /best'sɛlɚ/ 畅销书;畅销品

charge /tʃɑrdʒ/ 索价;控告 v

cash /kæʃ/ 现金 n


实战对话

A: Hi. I want to get something nice for my niece.

您好,我想给我的侄女买件像样的礼物。


B: Well, I've never heard of a little girl that didn't love Barbie dolls.

就我所知,没有哪个小女孩不爱芭比娃娃的。


A: I like that suggestion. Show me one, please.

这个建议不错。拿给我看一下吧。


B: Here you go—Digital Barbie.

这就是——数码芭比。


A: Oh, my niece will love her! How much for her?

我侄女肯定会喜欢的。多少钱?


B: Barbie is our best seller. She's only 29.95.

在我们这芭比娃娃是最畅销的。这个只要29.95美元。


A: That's great. I'll take her.

太好了。我买了。


B: Your niece will love this. Anything else?

您侄女肯定会爱死这个的。还需要别的吗?


A: Thank you, but no. This will do it for now.

谢谢,不用了。这个就行了。


B: With the tax, your total is 32.42. Would you like to charge it?

加上税,总共32.42美元。要刷信用卡付款吗?


A: I'll pay cash, thank you.

用现金吧。谢谢。


B: Thank you for shopping here.

谢谢惠顾。


作业精选 

1. I've never heard of a little girl that didn't love Barbie dolls.

就我所知,没有那个小女孩不爱芭比娃娃的。

 

2. Barbie is our best seller. She's only 29.95.

在我们这芭比娃娃是最畅销的。这个只要29.95美元。

 

3. I'll pay cash, thank you.

用现金吧。谢谢。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐